Get your class excited about science and health research with our Discovery Centre schools program!
We're trialling a brand-new education program for kids in years 3, 4, 5 and 6. The program goes for two hours and includes:
- A visit to the Discovery Centre, where your students will learn about health and research through our engaging games
- Science activities run by real-life researchers
- A viewing of a real-life working lab
Activities may include:
- Extracting DNA from strawberries
- Viewing cheek cells under a microscope
- Using video technology to look inside an ear
- Looking at different types of allergens using handheld microscopes.
Complete the form below to register your interest and be a part of this exciting, free pilot program in terms 2 and 3.
Please note that due to the limitations of the pilot program, we are currently only accepting one booking per school. Schools will need to provide travel to and from the Institute.